Our site rules
Together we can ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Wild Place Project
To ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers, additional measures will be in place during your visit – it is essential that you read and fully understand the information below.
Ways we are keeping you safe
- A strictly limited number of tickets are available each day to ensure that everyone has the space to enjoy the park safely.
- Timed tickets have been implemented to create a staggered entry and allow us to carefully manage any potential queues at the entrance.
- A new one-way system is in place to aid with social distancing.
- Volunteer Navigators will be available to help visitors find their way around the site safely.
- We have gone completely cashless. No transactions will take place at admissions. You will simply need to show your booking confirmation number on arrival.
- Additional handwashing facilities have been installed throughout the park.
- Additional toilet facilities are in place with onsite cleaners throughout the day.
- Onsite cleaners are in place ensuring that the toilets are kept clean. We have enhanced our cleaning regime and cleaning checks.
- There is clear signage on site to remind visitors to abide by social distancing measures.
- Picnic benches have been spaced out across the site.
- Queues will be marked with two-metre measures where possible.
- Some areas, including playgrounds and some of our indoor houses remain closed. These closures are in place where social distancing is not currently possible and to ensure your safety.
- Keeper talks are not taking place at this time to reduce the potential for crowds to gather.
How you can help keep everyone safe
Please do not visit if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or are self isolating.
- You MUST purchase your tickets online from our website.
- Do not arrive without pre-purchasing or pre-booking your tickets. You will be respectfully turned away if you have not purchased or booked tickets online.
- Bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- If you are an Annual Pass Holder or Dual Member you will now need to book your timed entry slot online and bring your Annual Pass or Membership card.
- Arrive at your allotted time slot – you can arrive any time within the slot, but not before or after.
- Always follow the one-way route in place and maintain a two-metre distance from other visitors. Please be respectful of your fellow visitors and our staff and volunteers.
- If there are children in your family group, please ensure that they are supervised throughout your visit to the park.
- Please make sure you are following up-to-date Government guidance on meeting up with friends and family who are not part of your household.
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day.
- Follow all instructions and signage on site and do not climb on or over any barriers or fences.
- Please remember that you have a responsibility for your own safety and wellbeing.
For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, if you fail to observe the site rules during your visit, you will be politely asked to leave.
The responsibility to keep everyone safe, is one everyone shares.
Thank you for your help and understanding.