Our Site Rules
Together we can ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Wild Place Project.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers, additional measures will be in place during your visit. It is essential that you read and fully understand the information below.
- Do not visit if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating. You should follow the government guidance on testing and self-isolation.
- Please remember that you have a responsibility for your own safety and wellbeing.
- We ask you to respect our colleagues and your fellow visitors' personal space and continue to take actions to protect yourself and others.
- We advise you to please book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day and we ask you to bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- If you are an Annual Pass Holder, Corporate Member or Dual Member we advise you to also book your timed entry slot online and bring your Membership Card or Annual Pass.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, we are encouraging every visitor over the age of 16 to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form.
- Government 'expects and recommends' face coverings to be worn in certain circumstances including where you come into contact with people you don't normally meet in enclosed spaces. We therefore advise visitors to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, through-ways, and toilets as well as our retail and admissions buildings. We are also asking visitors to wear face coverings in the Lemur Walkthrough.
- Please arrive at your allotted time slot – you can arrive any time within the slot, but not before or after. We are not able to guarantee entry if you arrive outside of your timeslot.
- If there are children in your family group, please ensure that they are supervised throughout your visit.
- You are advised to sanitise or wash your hands regularly throughout the day. Additional facilities are provided throughout.
- We are asking visitors to pay by card whenever possible, and some areas are operating on a completely cashless basis, this includes our catering outlets.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regime and cleaning checks, but please let us know if there are any problems.
For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, if you fail to observe the Site Rules during your visit, you will be politely asked to leave. The responsibility to keep everyone safe, is one everyone shares.
Abusive behaviour to our staff or volunteers will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Thank you for your help and understanding.