In line with the Government’s announcement yesterday, we are delighted to confirm that we have reopened on Monday 12 April 2021.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back, but there will have been changes since your last visit, so please read our site rules and FAQs when planning your visit.
- Please book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A strictly limited number of tickets are available each day to ensure that everyone has the space to enjoy Wild Place Project safely. Bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- Please make sure you are following up-to-date Government guidance on meeting up with friends and family, including the ‘Rule of 6’ and any relevant travel restrictions. Please refer to the Government guidance for more information and any exemptions.
- A one-way system is in place to aid social distancing so please check our map for more information.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, every visitor over the age of 16 will be asked to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form. We advise where possible completing the form ahead of your visit.
- In line with Government guidance, you MUST wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt by law). This includes through-ways and toilets as well in our shop and at admissions. Please remember to bring your face covering with you as there are places along the one-way route that are enclosed, where there is no alternative route available.
- Some areas, including some play equipment and our indoor animal houses remain closed. These closures are in place due to Government restrictions or because social distancing is not currently possible. Please see our updates page for more information.
- In response to Government guidelines related to Avian Influenza, you will notice that there are additional biosecurity measures in place when you visit. All visitors must walk across biosecurity matting on arrival/exit.
- In line with with Government guidelines, we will only be offering takeaway food at this time and please be aware that undercover seating is very limited.
We have reopened on Monday 12 April 2021
Book your timed tickets online, in advance!
Thank you again for your understanding and patience at this time.