Wild Place Animal Art Terms And Conditions
Animal art campaign competition terms and conditions
- The competition is open to children aged 14 and under on 12 April 2021.
- All entries should respond directly to the challenge to: ‘draw the animals you’ve missed’ at Bristol Zoo Gardens or Wild Place Project over lockdown.
- To enter you will need to post an image of your completed artwork on Facebook @bristolzoogardens / @wildplacebristol, Instagram @bristolzoo / @wildplaceproject or Twitter @BristolZooGdns / @wild_place using the following hashtags: #BristolZooAnimalArt or #WildPlaceAnimalArt.
- We will not be accepting entries via email, post or other means.
- Keep the original artwork until the competition winner/s is announced.
- There are no limits to the number of submissions per entrant.
- Winners’ artwork may be scanned and/or photographed.
- Winning entrants must accept any cropping, colour enhancement or other minor alteration of the photographs of their artwork.
- The winner/s agree that Bristol Zoological Society reserves the right to publish and communicate to the public without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the competition. This includes consent forms signed by parents or guardians of winners, if this is required.
- By entering the competition, the parent or guardian confirms and warrants that the child’s or children’s artwork that has been submitted is: their own original work; that all copyright, and any other intellectual property rights in the artwork/photograph are vested in the child and they have not assigned, licensed or disposed of or otherwise encumbered any of their rights in the artwork; does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party in respect of the artwork.
- The winner/s grant Bristol Zoological Society and all media partners an irrevocable, perpetual licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, mechanically or electronically on any media worldwide (including the internet) their artwork.
- The winner/s agree that Bristol Zoological Society has the right to use names, age, likenesses and other personal information submitted in conjunction with the competition.
- The winner/s agree not to bring any actions, suits, claims and demands against Bristol Zoological Society in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from Bristol Zoological Society’s use of their artwork.
- The winner/s unconditionally waive their rights to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict Bristol Zoological Society’s use of their artwork.
- A shortlist of images will be chosen by a judging panel. The overall winners will then be decided upon. Bristol Zoological Society’s decision is final, and Bristol Zoological Society will not enter into any correspondence regarding reasons for the winning images being chosen.
- There will be one winner for Bristol Zoo Gardens using #BristolZooAnimalArt. The winner will receive one family admission ticket (a maximum of two adults and three children) to visit Bristol Zoo Gardens within a year of the ticket issue date. The winner may be required to book their timed tickets in advance by emailing email@example.com to receive a confirmation code (due to COVID-19 restrictions). Full details will be provided.
- There will be one winner for Wild Place Project using #WildPlaceAnimalArt. The winner will receive one family admission ticket (a maximum of two adults and three children) to visit Wild Place Project within a year of the ticket issue date. The winner may be required to book their timed tickets in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a confirmation code (due to COVID-19 restrictions). Full details will be provided.
- Winners’ details will be published and it is a condition of winning that the winners and their responsible parents or guardians agree to publicity in relation to the competition.
- Bristol Zoological Society is not responsible for late, lost or delayed entries. This includes network computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry to the competition.
- All entries must be submitted by 23.59pm on Sunday 11 April 2021 via social media using the relevant hashtag, and the winners will be announced in week commencing 12 April 2021.
- If we cannot contact any winner, or a prize remains unclaimed three days after being notified, it will be forfeited. Bristol Zoological Society will then choose a new winner for that prize.
- Bristol Zoological Society reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if we deem necessary, or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will have no liability to the entrants in respect of any such cancellation.
- Family members of staff and volunteers of Bristol Zoological Society, and any media partners are prohibited from entering this competition.
- The judges’ decision is final, and neither Bristol Zoological Society nor any media partners will enter into any correspondence in relation to their decision.
Thank you for entering, and good luck!