Last updated: 19.07.2021
Many of the legal restrictions have now been lifted, however we are still asking everyone to act carefully and remain cautious, for the safety of our staff, volunteers and fellow visitors.
- We advise visitors and Annual Pass holders to continue to pre-book tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day.
- We advise visitors to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, through-ways and toilets as well as our retail building. We are also asking visitors to wear face coverings in the Lemur Walkthrough.
- We have removed the one-way route in outside areas, but are advising visitors to follow one-way routes in animal houses where appropriate.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, we are encouraging every visitor over the age of 16 to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form.
- You are advised to sanitise or wash your hands regularly throughout the day. Additional facilities are provided throughout.
- We are asking visitors to pay by card whenever possible, and some areas are operating on a completely cashless basis, this includes our catering outlets.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regime and cleaning checks, but please let us know if there are any problems.
Please read our site rules
ahead of your visit.
Please note: our lemur walkthrough is open from 12-3pm each day. Check the board on arrival for the latest updates.