Become a dual member and enjoy unlimited visits* to Wild Place Project and Bristol Zoo Gardens!
Please remember you will need to pre-book your timed entry slot
, and read our FAQs
and Site Rules
on ways we are keeping you safe.
Go on a variety of outdoor adventures at Wild Place Project, visiting exciting animals from Madagascar, east Africa and the Congo, plus you can enjoy an amazing world of animals within the spectacular, award-winning, 12-acre gardens at Bristol Zoo Gardens too.
We provide a child-friendly environment at both attractions. At Wild Place Project your little monkeys can scramble up the net or slide down the fireman’s pole in the undercover Fun Fort play area, and run wild between lots of natural outdoor play areas. At Bristol Zoo Gardens there's also a water play area 'Splash!' and a fun-filled adventure playground.
Buy the dual membership and join us for a year of unlimited fun* as well as a host of exclusive benefits including:
*Terms and conditions apply.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.
- Free (fast track) entry to Bristol Zoo Gardens*.
- Discounted entry for friends and family all year round at Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project*.
- Free entry to selected UK zoos and safari parks. Currently Colchester Zoo; Belfast Zoo; Chester Zoo (one visit per year); Edinburgh Zoo; Marwell Zoological Park (one visit per year) and Woburn Safari Park (one visit per year). This benefit is facilitated by other zoos and is subject to change at any time. ****Please be aware that this benefit is currently suspended until Autumn due to ticket limits in force at all Zoos***
- Discounts on selected events, Leap of Faith, ZooRopia and car parking at Bristol Zoo Gardens.
- 10% discount on your dual membership fee after a year’s continuous membership.
- 10% discount on purchases in the Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project gift shops*. Minimum £5 spend applies, excludes Animal adoptions.
- Discounted birthday parties at Wild Place Project (if the birthday child is a member).
- 10% discount on Animal Experiences
The new Bristol Zoo - What will happen to my Annual Pass/Membership?
Bristol Zoological Society is a conservation charity which manages and operates two sites, Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project. In late 2020 we announced that to safeguard the future of Bristol Zoological Society and our work, that we would be closing Bristol Zoo Gardens in late 2022, with Wild Place Project remaining open, until it becomes the new Bristol Zoo in 2024.
The Membership Team have put a plan in place to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible.
Click here to find out more about the transition.