Okapi Feeding Experience
The only zoo in the UK to offer an okapi experience, get the chance to meet our majestic herd of okapi and get closer than ever!
** FULLY BOOKED FOR 2020 **
Your behind the scenes encounter will last approximately 30 minutes and include:
- Free admission to Wild Place Project for the participant and a guest
- Going behind the scenes of our carefully designed okapi enclosure
- The unforgettable chance to meet our critically endangered herd of okapi
- Feed and hang browse (fresh leaves) for the okapi
- The opportunity to learn about this special species and ask our knowledgeable keepers all about our okapi
By buying an Okapi Experience, not only will it be a day to remember but you will also be contributing to our conservation work both here and around the world, helping to save animals from extinction.
** FULLY BOOKED FOR 2020**
Members save 10% when booking over the phone!
For more information or to place your order by phone, please call 0117 428 5602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The experience is available for adults and children over the age of 9 years old, however, children between the ages of 9 and 15 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian. Please note that the spectating guest will not go behind the scenes; however, there will be the opportunity for them to take fantastic photos of the participant whilst visiting our okapi.
Regrettably, certain guests will be unable to take part including people with epilepsy; relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals.
Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact us for advice before purchasing.
Click here for our full terms and conditions