Junior Keeper Experience
Do you know a young animal lover who dreams of being a Zoo Keeper? Now’s your chance to give them the unforgettable gift of working with animals!
This experience gives a hands-on, behind the scenes view of what’s involved with looking after the animals at Wild Place. Each junior keeper will receive free entry into Wild Place for themselves and an accompanying adult, before exploring the grounds in a one-to-one 2 hour session with a junior keeper host, receiving expert knowledge and demonstrations including food preparation, animal feeding, housekeeping and animal enrichment. To add to the excitement, your little one can treasure the day with a special souvenir certificate.
This fantastic package includes:
- Free admission to Wild Place Project for the participant and a guest
- Two hours of one-to-one interaction with our Junior Keeper host
- The unforgettable chance to get even closer to our wonderful animals
- Going behind the scenes of various purpose-built enclosures
- Building up their knowledge about the various diets that our animals need, as they prepare, chop and weigh the animals’ feeds
- Help feed some of our animals
- The opportunity to learn about a wide variety of animal species and ask our knowledgeable keepers all about our animals and conservation programmes in the UK and worldwide!
By buying this special gift, not only will it be a magical experience for your little one to remember but you will also be contributing to our conservation work both here and around the world, helping to save animals from extinction.
This experience is for ages 6-15 years, if you are interested in our adult Zoo Keeper for the Day Experience, please click here.
Members save 10%!
For more information or to place your order by phone, please call 0117 4285 602 or email email@example.com
The experience is available for children aged 6-15 years old. Please note that the spectating guest will not go behind the scenes; however there will be the opportunity for them to take fantastic photos of the participant whilst visiting various areas of the park.
Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including people with epilepsy; relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals.
Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact us for advice before purchasing.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.