Feed the Lemurs Experience
Meet and feed our lively troop of lemurs and get up close to them behind the scenes.
Your behind the scenes encounter will last approximately 30 minutes and include:
- Free admission to Wild Place Project for the participant and a guest
- Go behind the scenes and visit the animal care centre to weigh, chop and prepare the lemurs’ lunch
- Head down to the Madagascar walkthrough and call the lemurs into their house for lunch
- Feed the lemurs and experience them leaping all around you
- The opportunity to learn about this special species and ask our knowledgeable keepers all about our troop of lemurs
By buying a Lemur Experience, not only will it be a day to remember but you will also be contributing to our conservation work both here and around the world, helping to save animals from extinction.
Availability for the Lemur Experience is limited so we recommend booking early.
Members save 10% when booking over the phone!
For more information or to place your order by phone, please call 0117 428 5602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The experience is available for adults and children over the age of 6 years old, however children between the ages of 6 and 15 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian. Please note that the spectating guest will not enter the animal habitat; however there will be the opportunity for them to take fantastic photos of the participant whilst visiting our lemurs.
Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including people with epilepsy; relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact us for advice before purchasing.
Click here for our full terms and conditions