Our Membership team is crucial for helping support our charitable mission.
We are looking to expand our membership base, appealing to those who come regularly and love their days out at both our sites, but also looking to attract those who want to help support our mission of Saving Wildlife Together.
Membership volunteers help ensure our members and potential members get the best experience at our sites, and support our efforts to improve our understanding of what our members want.
An afternoon a week, from 2pm-5pm at Wild Place Project or from 2pm-5:30pm at Bristol Zoo Gardens.
- Being chatty, engaging, and smiley and happy to have conversations with people about their day!
- Learning about and discussing the benefits of membership with visitors as appropriate
- Answering queries about membership and knowing where to direct visitors for more in-depth questions
- Feeding back key takeaways from conversations with visitors to the Individual Giving and Membership Manager to help improve our offer
- Learning key information about the site to be able to answer common visitor questions
- Following all relevant policies and health & safety procedures
This role will suit you if you are...
- A cheerful people person
- Outdoorsy, whatever the weather
- Energetic, confident and bubbly
- Enthusiastic about the charitable aims of Bristol Zoological Society and keen to help us grow and evolve!
By getting involved you could...
To register your interest in this role at Wild Place Project click here (Please note you will be directed to the Bristol Zoo Gardens website.)
- Make use of or grow your confidence in your communication and interpersonal skills
- Gain experience in a membership engagement environment
- Support our charitable aims by helping to grow our membership base
- Enjoy new experiences and learn something new every day