Why do we have Maintenance Volunteers and what do they do?
Maintenance Volunteers provide valuable support to our maintenance team, helping us to undertake additional projects such as developing existing and new animal enclosures and guest areas along with some general handy DIY tasks.
Who are we looking for?
- People who enjoy being part of a team and willing to learn.
- Some DIY experience.
- Good levels of physical fitness - you will be on your feet the majority of the day and some tasks will require stamina.
- People who are happy volunteering outside in all weather conditions.
- People who enjoy interacting with guests.
- Reliability and regular attendance. We would like Volunteers to attend one regular week day each week from 8.30am – 4/5pm. Please note this scheme is for weekdays only and not available at weekends.
What’s in it for you?
By becoming a Maintenance Volunteer you can…
- Gain valuable DIY skills in a unique environment.
- Spend time outdoors in inspiring surroundings.
- Meet new like-minded people.
Express your interest today! Click here to download an editable Expression of Interest form.