Sponsor A Plank
Our spectacular new Bear Wood exhibit is our biggest and most ambitious project to date - and you can be a part of Wild Place Project's historical achievement by sponsoring a plank on our winding tree top walkway!
Sponsoring a plank is the perfect gift for any sentiment, whether it is to mark a special event, to celebrate an individual or group, in memory of a loved one or the celebration of a new birth or anniversary.
Bear Wood tells the story of our British woodland from 8000 BC to present day. Discover four incredible ‘extinct’, British species – bears, wolves, lynxes and wolverines – and unlock the countless secrets of our woods today.
Start your journey by entering a time chamber, where we rewind the clock back to 8000 BC when Britain was densely covered with woodland. You then emerge among the trees, ready to go on a time-hopping, wildlife-spotting adventure.
£75 stainless steel plaque sponsorship
(100mm x 30mm). Up to 3 lines, maximum 24 characters per line including spaces and will be placed on the decking of the tree top walkway upon completion
Your sponsorship includes:
- Plaque on plank with your personal message
- One complimentary ticket
T’s and C’s
- Plank sponsorship will last for 25 years and your commemorative plaque will be laid for the same period.
- Numbers, letters and punctuation marks allowed only.
- Orders will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wild Place Project retain the right to refuse wording they consider to be of an unsuitable nature.
- Wild Place Project will have complete discretion over the location and installation date of plaques.
- Owing to special events, essential repairs and renovations it may not always be possible to view your plaque, therefore it is advisable to check access before a visit.
- Please notify us of any textual changes to your personalised plaque text within two days of purchase at email@example.com. Any changes made after this time will need to be processed again and may incur further charges.
- Plaques are due to be installed on the completion of the Bear Wood tree top walkway. All sponsors will be notified when they are on show and able to view.