Inspire your class with a hands-on session designed to engage pupils with the natural world, develop their communication and social skills, and enrich their learning.
‘Absolutely brilliant - thank you!’ Trinity Primary School
‘Thank you again - simply superb.’ West Pennard School
‘As a teacher, I also learnt loads! Will really help our learning this term - thank you.’ St Anne’s CE School
Navigate your way around the habitats of Wild Place Project using simple orienteering skills to find and complete team challenges!
Kick off the academic year on the right foot, with a series of teambuilding challenges for your group that will help develop positive relationships, build social and communication skills and grow confidence! For the ultimate challenge why not add on a Leap of Faith session?
Choose between pond-dipping in our Victorian pond or exploring our woods and meadows. Examine weird and wonderful minibeasts up-close using magnifiers, learn about their adaptations and identify them using a simple key. Also available as a double-length session to compare and contrast different habitats. Available April-July.
Evolution comes to life through games and hands-on activities. Using our giraffes as a case study, pupils learn about adaptation and natural selection and discover how they lead to evolution.
One of our most popular sessions! Challenging preconceptions of the Big Bad Wolf, pupils discover why wolves howl and find their pack by smell alone. Through a series of games, pupils learn about wolf adaptation and take part in the predator-prey challenge.
In our Madagascan village, pupils discover the unique species of the world’s fourth-largest island and play the deforestation game. They solve clues in an interactive trail and meet a Madagascan creepy crawly.
· KS1 & KS2: Working Scientifically (All sessions)
· KS1: Seasonal Changes (Remarkable Reindeer, Wildly Creative, Powerful Plants)
· KS1 & KS2: Living Things and their habitats (All sessions)
· KS1 &KS2: Animals (Remarkable Reindeer, Why the Long Neck?,Wild about Wolves, Animal Detectives, Amazing Madagascar, Marvellous Minibeasts)
· KS1 & KS2: Plants (Powerful Plants)
· KS2 Year 6: Evolution & Inheritance (Why the Long Neck?, Wild about Wolves, Amazing Madagascar, Marvellous Minibeasts)
· KS1 & KS2: Locational knowledge, human and physical geography (Remarkable Reindeer, Why the Long Neck?, Wild about Wolves, Amazing Madagascar)
· KS1 & KS2: Spoken Language, vocabulary (All sessions)
· KS1 & KS2: Team games (Remarkable Reindeer, Why the Long Neck?, Wild about Wolves, Wildly Creative, Marvellous Minibeasts)
· KS2: Outdoor and adventurous challenges (Wildly Creative)
· KS1 & KS2: Health and Wellbeing (all sessions)
· KS1 & KS2: Relationships (all sessions)
· KS1 & KS2: Living in the wider world (all sessions)