Feed the Lemurs Experience
Get up-close and hands-on with our family of Lemurs in our unique behind-the-scenes experience.
What to expect!
- Complimentary entry into the Wild Place Project for yourself and a friend**
- Visit the animal care centre and weigh, chop and prepare the Lemurs’ lunch
- Head down to the Madagascar walkthrough and call the Lemurs into their house for lunch
- Go behind the scenes in the Lemur house to feed the Lemurs and experience them leaping all around you!
- Ask the Ranger any questions you have and enjoy the Wild Place Project for the rest of the day!
Thursday – 11am
SATURDAY SOLD OUT UNTIL OCTOBER 2018
TO BOOK ONLINE NOW – or call our experiences team on 0117 980 7175
, 0117 974 7300
or email email@example.com
Our 'Feed the Lemurs Experience' is proving to be extremely popular, please book in advance to secure your place!
The Lemur meet & greets experience costs £40 per person* (inc. VAT) or £55* for two people.
*Please note that the minimum age to undertake the feed the lemurs experience is 6 years old.
**Feed the Lemurs experience for 1 person includes free entry for participant plus 1 guest.
**Feed the Lemurs experience for 2 people includes free entry for both participants plus entry for 2 guests at group rate.
Click here for Terms and Conditions